3/31/2007

I feel like flying leh...can help me?

Lately I've been having this feeling of bungee jumping off my window...
Don't worry, I'm not suicidal.


=D

The weather has been so crazily nice and not nice for the past week now. Simutaneosly, concurently at the same time it's hot and cold...

Windy and Warm (Chet Aktins).



It's just so nice to be standing by the window with it wide open, letting the cool air lap against my skin, ussualy shirtless(are you starting to imagine)(coming to picture?)(me-shirtless)(*wink*)(oh my gosh...enough la)(stop fantasizing ok?)(k lah...1 more minute) . (ok stop thinking about the topless me) (oh here we go again...)

But the moment I step away from that 30cm free corner by the window, ITS BURNING HOT in my room. The wind is hardly entering through the little vestibule between the outer and inner window. Urgh... Thank God for the little table fan I won @ Massad 2006. That she was too egoistic to have. Bleh.

So cooling, but yet so hot...
Remember about the "Mixed Week" I mentioned in the previous post?
-----

Devouring Pork Ribs ...from Belyaeva Station

I need food !!!!
I've not had a nice meal for a few days now. My beef is being used for Ariel's teraphy and I'm almost out of soup and vege already...
How la mummy you survive on vege and cereals...


Oh yeah...

Ginseng Soup with Chicken...
.

*hint*hint*

I need my Kuri Grill la, or even pizza....Nobody seems to understand me...I'm so sad....All I'm asking for is Kuri Grill with sauce...no lavash nevermind.

--------------------------------------
We had a short prayer meeting just now, and everyone told Daddy that we're so tired, so shutting down system, so need rest. I felt as if God already gave me the rest :D

I'm not tired at all leh...dunno why. In fact I feel so energetic right now that I can be eating a whole grilled chicken...oh yeah,I don't have any. Thank God that, somehow, I am not as tired as I am supposed to be. Thank Dad that I'm so, rested.

:D Love you DADDY!

muahahaha

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...