4/01/2007

CLOSING DOWN BLOG

I've been thinking and I kept thinking....In the end, I thought.

I'm going to close this blog down. Just like all the other ones.

It hasn't been the most productive thing ever.

It's wasting space on the internet space which everyone desperately needs.

From today onwards. I'm calling off the blog.

I'm throwing in the towel.

Thanks to all who has visited.

And to those who did not. Thanks for closing this blog down, you lazy buggers.

in the meantime, let me drive my BMW 7 series to the moon, and have dinner with Superman and his wife. Oh, my made-of-pizza-smells-like-grilled-chicken-with-chicken-drumsticks-as-hand chauffer is calling me now, seems that my marshmellow house is bbq-ed.

of course. this is an April Fool's message.

:)

__________________________________________
IF YOU DID NOT GET IT:
THIS IS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE.
ITS not CLOSING DOWN.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...