3/20/2007

Do you know...

PHOTOS BELOW ARE NOT FOR YOUR TAKING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
IF YOU TAKE THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, MAY RAIN FALL NON STOP ON YOUR HEAD UNTIL YOU FALL SICK AND HAVE TO BE ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL.
just leave a comment and let me know what u want to do with the pix.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel is stable, thanks for all the well wishes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heaven breaking loose.The light that cannot be hidden. For mummy

I've always loved sunsets.
Not so much of sunrise though. Maybe because I'm not so much of a
"A new day. A new begining." kind of person.

I'm more of a
"Grateful for all that has taken place today" kind of person...
.


I believe that I have some sort of "physical attachment" to the sun, someway or another. From my first house back in Paramount Garden, PJ, I can see both sunrise and sunset from my favourite chair in the living room.

Moving on to Taman Mayang when I was in standard 3, it was a 5-storey high apartment and out on the balcony- To my left will be the sunrise and to my left is where it sets.



Shreds of some sky

I moved to my 12th storey condominium in Kelana Jaya when I entered Secondary School and my room had to be the room where from my very own bed, I am able to see both sunrise and sunset. I had a clear view of the whole Kelana Jaya town all the way to KLCC on a "not hazy" day(you don't even need a good clear day!)

To the left was the rise and further to the right is where it calls it a day.


The Matahari 5 cabang

Moving on to Russia. I don't even have to tell you. By these pictures, which is so conveniently taken from my own window, speaks for themselves. To see the sun rising, I just have to look out straight(I rarely do, you see, the sun rises @ 7am..and..I rise...erm..slightly after that) and for sunsets, to the right.

Sunsets in Moscow is kinda extraodinary. I believe it is caused by the polution (both air and light pollution) whereby it almost seemed like Aurora Bereolis(i din bother luking up corek spehling) EVERY SINGLE good clear DAY... :P


My most memorable sunset yet. @ bako, but shared 1/2 the world away..

Wo xiang dai ni chu wo de vai poh jia,
Ii qi ,Kan je re luok,
Yi chi dao wo men doh shui jao...

-
Jian Dan Ai(Simple Love), by Jay Chou

我想带你回我的外婆家一起

看着日落

一直到我们都睡着

even Jay agrees with me...
I wonder if she even know of the existance of
this blog. I owe you a sunset on my yellow color beatle. Remember?





At Sahara Desert. Watching over you.

It's a good clear day in Moscow today, arming myself with sufficient battery and memory for my next shot of a good ol' sunset, Moscow style..
Ah..Thank God this long day is over... and I didn't throw the punch I wanted to so much...

Ahh...

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...