3/13/2007

Eta namarlna...Zdyes Rassia...




In Russia, we really love our winter.




After 2months of bitterly cold, we're starting to get some nice warm sunlight, a lil windy at times but its nice...
BUT NO !
We want our cold ! Give us ice cold water to bathe in RIGHT AWAY ! PRAYMA CEYCHAS !

They stopped our supply of hot water, leaving us only with ice cold water. This is not your typical normal cold water, this is ice cold water. Ice Cold Water.To proove my point to you, I will be getting myself a thermometer this few days to measure the Ice Coldness.

Rumours had it that it will be another month before they restore us of our cleaniness. Imagine how smelly the hostel will be in 2weeks time. I know I wont be bathing for as long as they keep this up*. Imagine the whole hostel drenched in sweet-sour sauce.Emm....

Sun setting soon, oh yeah, the heater is 80% off-ed already too.


You are my hot water
My only hot water
You make me happy
When I stink..

You never know how
How much I need you
Oh please don't take,
My hot water away...


**Wahhhaaaaa...sobs..sobs...waaaaaaaaaaa**
*-joking only la..if u smell somethning funny around me, its ussualy not me lah.. =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonder what is the elephant doing now...
Or..is the fella's head still there anot..?
:)
mum?

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...