4/05/2007

npocmo...



Tommy Emmanuel. My favourite guitarist...


To some pro-guitarist, his stuffs are pretty easy and basic. Just some alterations and playing with dynamics etc. I'm no pro. but I think he plays his guitar with an expression so strong, you can't miss it. His appreciation for the music that he writes. The source of the melody...

Once on the woodsongs show he said

"I try absolutely my hardest to make people feel good aroud me and make people understand that music is not a context board, its not competitive, you play music because you love music and you just want to play.
IF YOU PLAY THREE CHORDS AND YOU ENJOY IT TO THE DEPTHS OF YOUR SOUL, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR..."


Ah... dearest simplicity...
Where have you gone?

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...