4/19/2007

Super Irrelevantness.

Nobody cares anymore...
Not for my dear Renji

1 whole entry for him and nobody felt sad for him.
Focused on the shortest line in the whole entry.

When the whole topic is about someone being used as an instrument to bring hope.
The spotlight was shone on the empty bench in the park.

Spotlight that heats up the whole room.
Making sweat droplets a sight not beautiful.

Sweat glands open up - apicrine secretion.
The type of secretion that destroys the apices of secreting cells.

The secretion that produces a kind of foul smell.
Not like the smell on the blanket.

Fruity and blossomy.
Oh, no, bubbly.

Fruity smelling bubble, I wonder if that makes sense.
That and cat furs.

Cat furs tend to dry up and harden when curled.
Thus they drop when played with.

Played with fingers, with pillows, even blankets.
I have a thing for pillows, do you know that?

Hard pillows for sleeping on, small ones for everything else.
I have a small bed anyways, So whatever goes for me.

I see pillows of clouds every morning when I wake up.
And count the stars from my bed before I doze off.

Then on those stars and cloud formations.
Somehow you seem to be right beside me, looking at them too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sowee lohhh......

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...