2/19/2007

Dark Skies and Oily Chickens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why am I not doing a post abt CNY ?
well...maybe I enjoy enjoying it more...than to write about it..
---------------------------------------------------------------
There was once, prolly about a couple weeks ago...
Once, or maybe more...

Today I had a real long day in uni. I've already expected to be late for class, since I barely had any sleep last night, not that I can fall asleep anyways... Was so hungry but we didn't have anytime at all to get real food... Back to back classes...

Russian class was great today.
You know when, at times when you're about to attend a class, you're so certain that it's definately going to be a class you want to skip so badly, you'll think of the boredom that was about to follow every single word the teacher utters, the akward silence when you're caught daydreaming..dreaming about things like webcams and bolsters..you know.. Or maybe when you try so hard to "try to sleep" in class, but the urge to listen to what she has to say... just keeps you on your keypad..well i know it kept me there.
So as I was saying, Russian class was great.

Somehow ?
=)

Then as we we're making our way back to hostel. Khaaya decided to ask for trouble... She asked for us(Satish and I) to roll her on snow...Well obviously she didn't asked for it directly but both Satish and I can read minds ah. So we passed by CitiCafe and Somehow..somehow they caught my attention when Sushi was across their adverts. "I really like jap food :)" , i like 'em too.. i wonder if you remember.. haha speaking of jap food. I wonder if I'll get to eat curry chicken tonite? :P

So in the end Sharmini was the 1 who kena-ed kau kau from Satish anyways.

It's really funny,or maybe not funny, perhaps its ironic, or ..weird?..
It's really funny how those eyes can light up one's day, even when it has been the longest day ever. Haha, even when it tries to wink... ;)

Heart still around stomach area... havent come out yet :) so not that smelly kua....
really abit sam si-si though... hmm..

----------------------------------------

Gonna con't giving out golds to friends...
kam kam kam kam..vanakam?
geddit??geddit?? Want a Kam ??
ahahahhahaha



No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...