2/20/2007

Ice Skating...

-----------------------------------------------
Funny how we skate to fall...
while others fall to skate... right?..dear pro-skaters?
**ego melambak-lambak**
-----------------------------------------------

VERY EGO POST.
READ WITH CAUTION.
I RULE.
I AM BETTER THAN MADDOX!



I love ice-skating, and from the moment I learnt that Moscow has one of the biggest(or isit the biggest?) ice park in the world, I was more than thrilled....
How much do I love skating?
I love skating more than I love you... about 5000000000000000000000000000000000 times less thn i sayang my dear lin wei.. :)


that much...

Life Story- Optional read.
I started skating when I was about...10 y.o. when my parents applied for the Mines' Privilege Membership thing. They gave us some vouchers to do ice skating..and skating there wasn't cheap at that time , mind you.

So from then on...I fell in love with skating.

Fast forward a couple of years, Sunway Pyramid became the prime target for amatuers like myself...I remember that my dear old friend, John Lim and I..we used to go pick up girls in the rink ... hahah good times... we'll show them how to skate backwards..
in exchange for their phone numbers... smart leh....
What turned my skating life(er...u read it first at weeks87 -skating life) around was when, WanYian, a very very very old friend of mine, had her eyes on this skating instructor and asked me to talk to him and ask for his details...

He told me that if I'd join their classes, he'll give me free skating hours..for free -.-''
I went and skated every single day in the month of December(exxageration)
Ok life story too long already...




anyways we have this place called the Gorky Park here..
Mentioned in Winds Of Changes by The Eagles

Where instead of walking on the paths on a normal park, you skate on it.
Thats right.
It's like an amature skater's dream come true...


(wowie is the guy)

Last year Eric, Kim Swee, Wowie and I skated like nobody's business..
This year we started to recruit some new kaki-s to go with...

Great time great fun... If only can go everyday without feeling pains all over the body after every session.



This Friday..
anyone up for it?

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...