2/23/2007

Man's Day

Its one day where I can do anything I like without the fear of being judged by anyone else. Even myself.

I've been eating. Playing games. Watching cartoons. sleeping. Shopping for new shoes. the whole day.

I have no regrets.

Just a while ago we had a men's day party @ 905.
The girls(Nina and Hanna) prepared the kerepok and cucur and sauce...while we the guys played cards and gambled fake money.

What a life.
Playing cards while having non-stop flow of kerepok and kuah cili kampung for dipping.

If only everyday was Men's Day. Worldwide.

Actually. They replaced the name of the day to Day of Defenders of the Nation.(den zashitnaya otechestva). But they can't take away my day. Changed name or not!

Happy Men's Day , Men...
Enjoy your sleep eat watch tv routine. Remember to go to toilet when you need to.

This is life.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...