10/22/2008

Buts and Becauses

John Mayer once said "Color change for no reason, words go from poetry to prose...When I'm not myself"



I have always believed that the reason why things happen around me is because I'm who I am. Things would not be the same, if I'm someone else. Today's color of the rainbow would not be red orange yellow when I'm someone else. Because I know that the RED I see, is not a RED anyone else would see. Because the wind would blow differently, if I'm someone else. Because the stars would appear less,or more, if I'm someone else.

This week(which has just begun) is one which is not about myself.

When you are not allowed to be yourself, you see what they see. Not what you want to see.
I am tired and exhausted, but they say the carriage will not reach it's destination without a horse pulling on it's wheels. You never seem to love enough, nor be allowed to...

Because who you truly are, suppresses the real you.

A puzzle with 5 edges can never complete the picture when all it need is 3..or sometimes just 2.

And no, I'm not talking about masks and make-ups here. This is what you are destined to be. This is true change. Because if it's up to me, everyone should be an artist, painting pictures that nobody would seem to appreciate. Or a writer writing his life story for his spouse to read. But no, life has shaped you and has a place for you in the society..
That is true change.

Should I even get into the pieces beside you in the big puzzle? Picture this, you have 2 poky pieces and 3 rough-edged pieces beside you, of course you're not a perfect piece everyone is dying for... maybe I have certain sides of me that needs smoothing. But the someone else you are tells you that its all that you can find to fit in. The real you can't fulfill your destiny in that place. No way. No freaking way. But nobody dares to disturb the big picture, because isn't that what it's all about, the big picture...Ends justifies means. period.

God, if you're taking me through this change. You better know what you're doing.
If not somebody's gonna get hurt real bad...

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...