10/27/2008

Changes and Needs

today is the 25th of October.
30 days before I am no longer a noob in the adult life
I shall be 21 in a month's time.
I need to put away childish things..

Too many changes have took place since the last week...
and I'm sensing that this would be one of the weeks where alot of things will unexpectedly happen.
So why not join in the fun and create more trouble for myself :)

I will attempt to be Badawi and make the changes that I've failed to make in 21 years of my life...and change them in 30days.

God, if You have ever been there...make sure You read this blog ok?

1. Live out my life as if I have a list of priorities(at least pretend to have one)
2. Sleep by 2am every night and wake up 7.45 to go for lecture EVERYDAY.
3. Start a tabung to save for snowy days
4. Read the bible(doesn't matter how many times.Just read)
5. I am in the student's council. Do something.
6. Eat vege. First, buy vege.
7.
8.
9.
10.
TBC

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...