5/02/2008

What Holiday?

As everyone else on planet earth, we in Moscow too have a long weekend.

In conjunction with Labour Day and Spring Day...we got the 1st and 2nd May off, but only to have the 2nd May replaced on the Sunday(4th i think...) and we have MASSAD on 3rd

and I have Music Practice, RMSA meeting, Social Bureau Meeting, Sayang Meeting, Spring Cleaning...

What holiday was I saying?...

I'm sure everyone is feeling the heat...(pun intended and not intended at the same time)
Keep yourself healthy and stay strong in d Lord....
No way around it..

Quote "Social Cultural A"
"Dude, if you can think of any other way to handle this, I am all for it man....but, thing is, there is no other way....It's just the way it is..."

can't agree more...

After MASSAD....I'm really hoping to not die of stress.
Thank You!

:D

God Bless...enjoy your Holiday!

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...