5/11/2008

SAKIT

SICK SICK SICK...

STUPID BACTERIA/VIRUS CHOOSE TO INFECT ME AT THE WRONG TIME.

SINUSITIS, CEPHALGIA, COUGH, PHLEGM, FEVER(YESTERDAY)...

SUPER IRRITATING...

so...whats up?
I know it's wrong to blame the weather for everything bad that's happening.
But my momma
(not really la,just an illustration)
told me that bad weather causes everything to go wrong.

eg;
1) Ali:Ah...everyone is falling sick lately,so terrible huh
Ben: Yalah, the weather is acting up again. Hot,cold,hot,cold...

2)Cat:I feel like sleeping la,can't concentrate in class at all!
Dan:I also feel like dozing off right now, the weather is so nice for sleeping now.

3)Ela:I hate traveling by bus cause the stupid bus never comes on time!
Fei:Somemore the busstop so cold,have to wait until frozen one!


See! Everything also blame the weather one!...

BUT

Let me tell you one thing, the weather is changing and nobody is doing anything about it. We all heard about the snow fall in India and Africa which killed thousands(or millions or something), Moscow had a (almost)no-snow winter this year. Malaysia is raining cats and dogs everyday...which is perfectly normal...

I think I'm going to be an environmentalist for today.

Quick Fact: do you know that your pretty Tupperwares is bad for the environment? It releases CO and some factors to the air, causing the temperature around it to increase... That's why when you walk into a plastic room, it's not pleasant one..

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...