4/30/2008

back?

Fine la Fine la...

I update my blog la...

Happy?


______________________________________________________________

I got back my internet connection like a month ago after depriving myself of it (or rather "repriving" myself of living without the computer lifestyle)

I had to get it for convenient sake because
I GOT ELECTED INTO THE RMSA STUDENT COUNCIL COMMITEE :D

everyone else uses the internet to pass info and documents and all..

what to do.....


again, i would like to thank all ghost readers who log in to my site even though there has not been a post for the last few months.

thanks to all :)

quick updates : flight home : 27 June
flight moscow : 22 August
Best movie ever watched this few months : Into The Wild.
go catch it.

1 comment:

shogunn_general said...

so you didnt pay ur strela bills becoz u got inspired by into the wild?heheh.that was one cool movie.sad that he had to die that way though..

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...