6/06/2011

Thingks



HEY YOU!

Stand by me...

Times are hard when things have got no meaning,
Ive found a key upon the floor,
Maybe you and I will not believe in,
The things we find behind the door.

So whats the matter with you,
Sing me something new,
Dont you know the cold and wind and rain dont know,
They only seem to come and go away
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold and wind and rain only knows how to come and go away.
Today Ps. Oleg Popov said that many things around us will not change. They may be temporary, but they may never change. They only seem to come and go away.

Can't believe that in a month's time, I am done for the year and back home to my sweet bed and the smell of my house. Can't believe that the whole reason that I started blogging in my old blog was to log down my days in Moscow, will cease to exist. And I might have to start a new blog soon.

Can't believe so many things.

It's important to keep on believing. Because Oleg Popov said that it is your system of values, that determine your mindset, and your mindset will determine your beliefs. And your actions, is nothing more than the manifestation of your beliefs.

Hang on sloopy, sloopy hang on...

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...