6/11/2011

Saturday


What a chilling day .

It's about 5 days until my final 5th year exam (which turned out to be the toughest one) and I am already imagining how I would beg myself into just getting a passing mark. Batchmates are playing rugby downstairs, going jogging and shopping.

This is what 5 years (or 6) of stressed fill exams have led us to become. :)
And it's awesome. It's awesome when you can do an exam with practically 0 stress. Since everything will be like how it has been...chances of not doing well is like 5%.

I have about 200MCQs to study and 80structural and 40cases to study plus actually studying the book before Wednesday. So what.



It's the weekend man.
If don't play now, play when?

Feels great to play with a cat after so long...

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...