6/12/2011

The Spiritual Post

Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler of all nature,
O Thou of God and man the Son,
Thee will I cherish, Thee will I honor,
Thou, my soul's glory, joy and crown.

Chorus:
You are unfailing God
Your loves unending
And Your word is eternal
Firm in the heavens its stands
Though sorrows my condition
And pain holds back no blow
Though this be my darkest hour
Your lamp is leading me home
Youll find me singing

Bridge:
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole reason why God is God, is because He is God.
The reason why you are who, where, why you are , is because He is God.
The human soul will never be at peace, lest he understand that there is no paradox.
There is just an everlasting God, who knows the end from the beginning.
For God is not mocked, a man reaps what he sows... and is God a man that He should lie?
What He says, He will fulfill.
His promises can be claimed. His words can be spoken. His grace is always sufficient.

Cause I need you Jesus, to come to my rescue.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...