6/20/2011

Start Over


V
walking fast do not wanna stay pressed
walking pass do not wanna digress
looking back do not wanna look back
staying here, theres nothing to last

turn around do not wanna look back
nothings here all but full of regrets
turn aside, what's with my pride
looking straight, this is the way.....

C
I just wanna be by yourside foreverrrr

Giving up giving all that I share
My offering, my pledge and my cares
Take it all and don't give it back
Walking on, this is Your way...

B
Can i ever hold on to you
To what is true
To what is right
To the everlasting light
Can i ever start over again.....

V - Cadd9 Em7
    Cadd9 Em7
    Cadd9 Em7
    cadd9 Dsus4

C - Cadd9 Dsus4 Em7 x 2 G - Cadd9

B -

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...