6/15/2011

Grace. Mercy.

2005 October .

2011 June .

God, Thanks. For Your grace, for Your mercy.


For Your hands that holds me, and words that lifts me.


For Your hope that fills me, and love that, loves me.


God, Moscow is and will always be the best choice that You have chosen for me.


Simply because You are God.


This journey. Is one. That is of grace and mercy...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm speechless over the sensation which has overcome me since the dawn of the day. I am drowned in the thought of my mind, what it imagines. Filled to the brim with what is taking over my senses. Touches that surpass surrealism and yet dwells in reality. I am lost for all my parts in thoughts, words and action. 


All in all, I am thankful to God, that He has brought me from a handsome young man of x age, into the becoming of a handsome older(but still young) man. 
Now equipped with experience and knowledge. 
Ready to tackle the remaining 1 year as a senior in a medical school.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...