8/20/2008

It's that time of year again...only this time,it's more interesting

Will I see you again, Malaysia..?

2 days left before I fly off to potatoes, cabbages, and 2(TWO) years of unmalaysianess...

Of course I'm gonna say what I miss the most.
Wearing shorts out, slippers, pajamas, plain t-shirts.
Eating off the streets(not shaurma), buying random food everywhere, always have enough money to eat(Rm1 can buy nasi lemak), "normal tasting food".
Snookering
Fishing
T-V-ing
Call of Dutying
Eating, more
Footballing
Party-ing(well, sort of)
Yam Charing
Happying
Riana Greening
All the time :D
Waking up @ noon
Not sleeping at all...
Sleeping @ noon
I'm running out of words already..oh,oh..
Movie-ing
Eating,eating,eating

and all my fellow sausages out there...
Gonna miss all you peeps.

2 years without a sight of Malaysia, can be very tough...
I need to absorb as much of it as possible before I really fly off.
Need.to.go.fishing.

Aih~

N.B. Wall-e was superb. Probably be better if it was slightly longer on some parts, esp the pikat girl part, was too cute.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...