8/29/2008

Even The Sky Is Crying...

It has been a cold and rainy summer-end...

Moscow hates herself.

My legs have been hurting for quite a number of days due to the non-stop walking in and out of the room asking people to wait for their turn.
Malaysians sometimes do listen attentively, especially if their money depended on it.
But they do not read.

I guess I shouldn't be rainbowing too much...even home is pouring over the greens. Mr. Green, Mrs. Green and Ms Green.

Going to BDHX tomoro to go find out what an orangery is...
Is it an orchard or isit a restaurant.

:D

No pictures of anything yet.
Haven't buy my comp...
Pocket burning from price increment of everything. My oil was around 35rubles when I first arrived...3 years later it doubled.
Mineral water is now 25rubles...no longer 16rubles like last year.

wahahah..

how la
how la

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe wat does rsmu do without weekee :)

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...