5/06/2009

Bound But Yet Fee

I have broken my own records again.
3 months(almost) without depending on the internet to survive.

Funny thing is, I will die , not because the internet is my source of food, but because the internet will choose the people to give food to me. I can be on the brink of failing my exams and being hot on water for many many things, just because of my absence of internet.

Somebody said that Cold is not the presence of cold, but it is the absence of Heat.

It has seem that I am not in totality free and unbound from being conformed to use the internet, but I am simply in the land where there is the absence of it. Dry ground.

God willing, I'm killing my way out of this.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...