1/24/2007

The One Chicken Stomach©®

I hereby reserve the right to use this term
"One Chicken Stomach©®"in all means of
promoting the space in my stomach...for tastier chickens.

I believe that I am unique and creatively created by God ...in fact I believe that everyone on Earth is, and will continue to be that way...
Sometimes, though, I believe that my stomach is shaped like a whole roasted chicken.


Especially like the ones they sell in Yugo-Zapadnaya Metro Station, together with the lavash bread wrapping around it... sprinkled with garlic and drowned in sour cream and mayonese and ketchup on good days..all blending with the oil from the richly marinated 1.4kg chicken, roasted for at least 2 hours in a slow grill griller...


yeah...
.
babeh.....yeah....
.
*drooooooooooooooools....*...
uhm..ok
break time..

_____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________
*burp*
ok...

The point is...
I eat alot...I eat like a cow and I like eating cows and I've eaten too many cows to be eating like a cow, in fact, I eat like a dinosaur eating another dinosaur...
Sometimes I don't even eat like a dinosaur, I just keep typing junk. I eat dinosaurs..and make dinosaur burger special with extra chili sauce some more ! HAH !


No lah. The real point is.
I'm here to brag about my ability to finish 1 whole 1.4 kg roasted chicken with flat bread wrapping the chicken with sauce thats nice enough to melt your heart....in 1 go...

attached are pictures of my stomach and the chicken in a not so viewable bowl.

my stomach...as seen in X-Ray...

Before
After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duodenum where la..chicken leg ar

Anonymous said...

aww...u're making me hungry weeks!!! it's almost been a year since eating the chicken.miss it.

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...