1/21/2007

Got to run...

I've 5 minutes to type before i shall rush off to church.

My ever-so- faithful perfume suddenly turned sour on me,literally.
Its like.Sour.

Ramses used to be so manly...and,oily and...manly and so much more manly,
but now it's just plain sour.
Sour as in sour plum sour....not manly sour sour.

Sighh...

My take of perfume has always been :
-a dab on your wrists and a drip on your shirt...

sad lah...now i have to rely on my body odor to smell great...

Yesterday night-This early morning was great.
Great talks with close friends.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its snowinggggggg
finally....

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...