7/04/2011

Sweet Type of a Bitter

Finally heading home after being "stuck" in Moscow for the past 20 days.
Oh the anticipation.

I long for the smell of my room. The noise from my traffic. Water from my showers.

This few days had made me more into a tourist than any other have. My POV has been foreign-fied to the point that I felt the need to carry a book whenever going out. The need to take a picture of everything interesting and yellow. Thank God, I am too poor to own a camera.

Can't wait to be in a proper car, where the air-cond functions as the coolerizing shizzamathing. The familiar unfamiliarity. The sweet type of bitter, also known as the durian taste.

The difference between clean, fresh air and the air, which belongs to me, and grew up with me.

Going home and coming back, for the last time :)

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...