2/09/2010

Hi There

I got kinda bored so I am gonna post all the pictures I've taken in the past few days here.

oh yeah. I'm back in Moscow.




panorama of my console with laptop in Winter Conference 2010


Panorama of my setup on stage in Winter Conference 2010

Side view of drums with drums seen and partial view of Snake

Rough sketch of stage set-up for Winter Conference 2010


Soundboard with Jaclyn Victor doing her soundcheck.

Timetable for my Therapy Cycle this week


Picture of my curtain @ sunset. The stars were edited in to look cool.



Hello, my name is bubbles.

_________________________________________

yawn. better get some sleep before I sleep tonight.
shucks. have to eat before dinner.

cause its hot then its cold...
Anyone wanna give me lots of money and stuff just for friendship sake? No?

1 comment:

alyssalinwei said...

and you cannot even call me... can say bored some more...tupid pig

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...