2/16/2010

cold cold day

Finally got the old lady teacher to like me.
late 10 minutes also wanna scold me..
ish

________________________________________________

Tomorrow we enter into the 3rd last day of the 1st cycle in the 2nd semester. Which means that we are would be well under way into the 2nd semester of my 4th year and I will be going into the 5th year, which is my 2nd last year before I graduate.

Today we attended to a patient who has never really trusted doctors, he came in for heartburn yesterday. So we asked him how was he feeling and all, and he suddenly began talking about his back pain, leg pain and kidney pain and since we were not told what why he was admitted, we boldly made our diagnosis - kidney stones.
Nice friendly guy.

slept in Rostiks, slept in the marshuut, slept on the bus, but haven't sleep on my bed yet.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...