11/25/2008

Speechless...

So I took 1 day off as a gift to myself, missing 2 rather unmissable class, put my eyes at serious danger by starring at the comp for almost 20hours, did not sleep the entire night, chases a bunch of good people away from my room, and stressed myself to the core...

11.00am - started my work on the paper
8 am - finally finished and printed the 38 pages of my report work.
8.30am- rushed in a cab with a few late people
8.40am-lecture began
10.00am - hands in report work
10.20am - Sufrin tells me that Dr Ali Alsabounchi extended the deadline and we can hand in our work anytime before the final exams...
10.20 1'' - V. Jugularis exploded

Stupid ali.

Happy Birthday !!!

N.B. : I'm putting my work in the other blog...
It's open source baby...

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...