1/07/2010

SO HOW MANY FREAKING TRIANGLES ARE THERE?


Anyone pissed with the How Smart Are You advert?
The one with the question : How Many Triangles Do You See?

then you click on the number 5, and it brings you to this lame-ass Ringtone website.

and worse of all...it doesn't tell you the answer!

I mean, 5 or 6?? 5 OR 6!!??




Weird enough, I do not miss the smell of Moscow like how I used to.
Metro - Piss smell
Hospital - Bacteria smell(yes)
Hostel - Ikan bilis smell
Street - you can't smell cause your nose is all frozen up.

love home

1 comment:

AnN said...

I envy envy envy envy envy very very very envy...haha I wanna go home to
very very scared of exams....

tell me I can do it :) haha~

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...