8/18/2009

Head Pump

Recently, I've discovered that my memory does has a limit, and I seem to have reached it. Not without some complications.

About 2 weeks ago, I was on my way to feed the guinea pig a few floors down with a carrot on my hand. As usual, I tried to phrase the situation in Russian

- Я несу в своих руках мер..мар..марковь и иду покормить ______ -


I have forgotten what a guinea pig(in this case I was trying to use the word rabbit) is in Russian. It was one of the easier words in my vocab. It was a total blank, not even a syllable to begin with.

Throughout the entire week, I decreased myself into using long-assed phrases but with no objects or subjects present

- Мне кажется так, что хотя это такой итак, ну, нормально...не знаю... -


Even just yesterday, while I was walking towards the university, I tried to remember my basic ОПХ .. what требование for which operation/procedure. BLANK !

I have replaced most memory space with too many new stuff, both important and unimportant ones. And involuntarily, have deleted a lot of the older stuff.

And at that very moment, for the very first time in my life, I contemplated and even tempted myself to look up for some memory enhancers. Herbal-Life popped up in my mind very suddenly(thanks to great advertising).

Ginkgo-biloba pills?

Brain enlargers?

Head Pump?

and at that very moment, very vulgar thoughts came into my mind which led me to this post.

p/s: im curious to see how many spam comments i can get from posts like this..I am a sitting duck, man..
Sell me pills !

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...