8/04/2009

CRAZY

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by


What I really need now, is another 20 years of innocence.

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry


The problems of this world began when 1 man stood up and said, I want to be greater, stronger, better.

Slept at 6 something this morning and woke up to Mr Exterminator aka Hostel Director to do some cockroach killing business at 11am. Went back to sleep and woke up at 2pm.

No roaches here though, just lots of flies... ate prawns 3 days straight, imagine the smell in the rubbish bin and the unwashed dishes.
The weather has been wonderful. Just need to unglue my butt to my new chair.

oh, you know, a simple screwing a screw to the wall is much more fun when done with a (waste of money) drill with the smallest drill bit.

Need new Shlang ! My shlang is too big for the shower head!

ahh, summertime



she's been gone since that summer...since that summer

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...