6/26/2007

Final post...(?)

for this semester...

I have at least 3 post waiting to be typed and I promise you i will do them before i touch Malaysia's soil once again.

But let me emo nostalgia rendevooooo abit first k? :)

2 years. 1 and a half years to be exact.
I have seen this place long enough to bring you around.
Sometimes it all seems so sureal but at the same time so...i-don't-want-it-to-be-real...

For those who does not know, this is only my 1st course of the total 6.
I have totally no right to complain yet if were to compared to the seniors.
I'm just emo-ing so I don't make sense ;)

Can't believe that I'm going back with so much more...
friends,groupmates,teachers,education,church,fellowship,alyssa,things,mummy and daddy,food,food,everything,food... and mostly, experiences with God...
In all things, Give Thanks.

Thanks God :)
love ya the most.

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...