5/30/2010

Amazed

I am a person who prefer to decipher situations using logic and understanding AND THEN be amazed, than to simply gasp in awe without knowing ahead.

Whenever I see something cool on the internet, or someone doing something noble, or even monkeys flying in the sky, I run the formulas in my head and give a tiny smirk, and move on.

That is why magic shows and card tricks do not really captivate me, they simply send some signals through my corpus callosum.

But on this very special day, I was left with DH after a 2.5 hour performance of a class so high, it is forbidden to be named.

This is not merely a story, this is beyond the 8th Wonder of the world.
This is, Tommy Emmanuel
this officially became the most intense moment of my life

some words with the master..

then there was Jake...who was shorter than I am..
and I became the happiest boy in the world... :)

No comments:

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...