3/05/2010

Transition

As this post is being uploaded, my final blog post written in Malaysia will be pushed to page. I've finished my chicken floss, bak kua and opened my first packet of instant perencah. It's time to let go of that very sweet homesick feeling.
_________________________________________________________

Currently in FX cycle, not too bad, learning random stuff...

A week ago had psychiatry cycle in an ala Swiss ski resort or snow filled Cameron Highlands sort of resort hotel... look alike hospital.
Red bricks for a psych hospital!
Christmas pine tree galore!
This way to the slopes...
Hotel rooms?
God I am so lame with captions...
If I ever go crazy, I'd like to be admitted here please.

Finally cleared whatever that was left of the 1st semester, including returning books and saying goodbyes to teacher whom I might never see again.



The weather is weird with the random sunny cold days and wet windy days. Looks like I'm not missing the snow this time :)

Quite hungry now actually, don't have anything to eat except for vege and eggs. Damn my stupid lazy gene not letting me go downstairs to buy food.

Oh, the description on my hair gel tube is so wrong in so many ways. or am i just over "sensitive" (read dirty-minded ((pronounce: perverted)))
Apply an appropriate amount to the desired area, spread evenly by a comb or fingers, and blow dry.

also,

My uni actually looks very "University" lah, not too shabby.

library building
Piragov pride!

Random pictures taken in FX hospital... kinda cool la :D

1 comment:

alyssalinwei said...

how u find the time to do this n not call me really puzzles me. if only you had the same amount of passion and love for me, we'd be at least a lil happier together

Bloggers United

Bloggers United
the sun is setting..
"so what", you say "it'll rise again tomorrow"
...think again...